Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fish Oil For Cholesterol Reduction - An Alternative to Statins and Their Side Effects

I have only recently discovered fish as an give support to cholesterol reduction. It is quite a while now since I a new thorough medical examination. It went very well apart from...

The cholesterols report! My overall cholesterols was high. My bad cholesterol was high and the right cholesterol low. The ratio bewteen barefoot and shoes was high, as was my triglyceride level.

I was given a reminder about my diet or even my weight, and told things to expect eat and how much exercise I was able to do. If this wasn't showing some leads to a few weeks, statins must be considered.

Now I am somebody who avoids taking medication at any cost. I will only do it if there's really no alternative. I don't even like to undertake a aspirin, let alone a matter serious.

If seemed that there was clearly almost a campaign starting with get people onto statins. But then I begun to hear scare stories about the negative effects of statins and was not happy at all.

Then I discovered about omega 3 petroleum and its beneficial effects on the scene. Some authorities, like the usa Heart Association, seemed totally convinced of can omega 3.

They were not so convinced of needing supplements though. Except, having been told that they should lower their cholesterol and requirements triglycerides!

I investigated immediately and found what I believe considering that the best quality and purest vegetable oil supplement available. It happens to be apart of my planned and will remain making sure that.

There are allegedly many other health added benefits omega 3 fish oil specifically me, cholesterol reduction which is the goal. Anything else is most likely the bonus.



Visit this fabulous site at omega3fishoilbuyer. com omega3fishoilbuyer. com to find out what questions that you should asking to assist you make an informed choice for a omega3fishoilbuyer. com fish oil supplement so that you can cholesterol reduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment