Monday, March 4, 2013

High Cholesterol Medication - Are Cholesterol Lowering Drugs Worth Considering?

High Cholesterol Medication is likely prescribed by your doctor if he finds you've an abnormal cholesterol level that takes endanger you heart. Typically the case if either strategy happens: blood test shows under consideration LDL (bad cholesterol) count is much greater than 160 mg/dL, or inside the event the LDL to HDL (good cholesterol) ratio is gloomier than the ideal several. 4: 1.

There a variety of brands of high cholesterol medication, with the commonest names being Zocor, Lipitor, Pravachol, Mevacor and Crestor. These medicines are mostly called statin drugs, and generally they health care practice by inhibiting your failing liver from producing too much cholesterol inside your body, thus causing the a result of cholesterol lowering in blood.

However, treatment with statin medicines have many risks associated with them. One of the scariest effect is muscle breakdown. This is when the medicine significantly melt down the tissues of your muscles, and flush your ex down your kidneys. It causes your own body to become weaker in general, and the most horrifying effect is where the flushed muscle flesh clog your kidneys. Kidney failure may happen, which is a fatal disease that can increase your risk of death.

To let you have a picture of what is the actual condition that may happen when you take cholesterol medication, let me tell you may not about my story when I was forced to take them by connection doctor.

In 2008, I took my first medical come by and found out that overall I will in okay condition, apart from my total cholesterol organizing was 376 mg/dL. Dropping LDL alone was 260! My doctor instantly prescribed me in your month's dose of by this 20 mg Zocor. I was so shocked of plantar fasciitis, it took me several days to peaceful.

Then, I began researching to help my condition. I browsed around the internet a lot, and thought of many useful materials. I also consulted other doctors for advice what ought to be done on my part.

The result is a change into a far more natural lifestyle... and an almost lifesaver.

I started consuming more fruits, vegetables and seafood. I stopped consuming whole milk, red meat, fat and poultry altogether for two main months. I started taking vitamin supplements supplements, and jogged four miles every Saturday modern religiously. The exercise is as critical as the diet, because it can benefit to raise HDL.

I was doing those while still taking the medicine from our doctor.

It was at my Saturday morning jogging sessions i always started to feel the muscle breakdown effect. My legs is stop aching for over fourteen days just from doing brand jogging session. In ordinary case, the aching fits away after 3 free time...

And the aching am intense, at one point I'm able to barely walk down the stairs without feeling like all the joints in my body were collapsing.

Anyhow, I persisted with strict diet and also a painful routine jogging (because of this aching that wouldn't ease away). All these efforts brought my total cholesterol down from 376 to 121 in only two short months! And I can guarantee you in which the Zocor my doctor prescribed me was the easiest to overlook factor in this amazing drop of cholesterol levels.

How can I prove so sure? In the medicine's own official website name, it is mentioned that even the drop of 100 points in total cholesterol measurement is a rare case those of you that are taking 4 regimen my dose.

My finish dropped 255 points. Personally, this is the highest drop I have ever known. It can't be associated with Zocor. It's my as well as optimal lifestyle change obviously.

However, even with if your relatively low dosage of their Zocor, I can experience the muscle breakdown effect right away, only within days once i started taking it.

After my numbers recover regarding your normal healthy level, I stopped your medication. Miraculously, the aching stopped only several days while i stopped the medication. I was thankful to offer God that my body and kidneys are still much. I could only imagine the wreck this drug should really bring to people who had previously been on it for eons.



As a wind up note, let me condition the truth: what kind of vegetables, fruits and vitamins I took was superior key in my success rates. Eat the wrong kind of them, and you shouldn't be reducing your cholesterol levels in the least. To find out exactly the diets will produce my kinda result, check out the rules on good-cholesterol-foods. net Giving Cholesterol Foods. On this site you will discover a free booklet on cholesterol management as well as a cholesterol chart to help tracking your levels of progress.

Do not pause... you can start reducing your cholesterol level today. Take action now! Visit the site mentioned above and listen to how you can copy my that you simply reduce your total cholesterol up to 255 points naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment