Sunday, May 19, 2013

Holistic and Homeopathic Ways to Lower Your High Cholesterol

you've got high cholesterol huh? Well its not the doomsday. You might want to use some homeopathic (natural) remedies if you desire.

I think that I may help although I am barely enough doctor but a retired RN and wouldn't wish you to think that the advice subsequent can be substituted for competent medical advice. Wow what a mouthful. But I wanted somebody to know that.

Well lets get going. You will find at this stage that there are a several plant based treatments out there some intriquing , notable and might work and some quite as far fetched as burying simply a thread and needle within blooming apple tree to finish warts. That by the way is a tried and true NC recipe for going through warts according to my family. Some of the really potent medical therapy is the Statins family who are reputed to work well said but have some minor swindles like all medicines do and also are expensive. Simvastatin is a bed that I use. Zocor is its name and my cholesterol levels is noted in these kinds fourth paragraph. I believe that that my doctor is content with its results. in lowering my cholesterol simply no, I definitely am this is not on Zocor's payroll and don't receive one cent for making that claim..

This article though is up to around alternative or natural ingredients present in lowering high cholesterol and I can see you some of their effects from personal experience as well.

You might say that could having reached my in most cases seventieth birthday that Patient around the barn more often than once. Several of those times suffered with high and very high-cholesterol and the subsequent regarding that. To put all this in proper perspective I'm a cheeseburger junkie and an actual lover of crisp and ultimately tasty fries. So the simplest way, you might say, there are numerous of cheeseburger lovers inside and most of us hit the fast food places any dose at least daily or two often.

I would have in which being a cheeseburger lover wasn't the doomsday except it almost was personally. I had a sudden and horrendous heart attack in August 2005. The x-rays showed most of my arteries blocked and as a result I required 5-bypasses and as such open-heart surgery. All their own store cheeseburgers? Nah, but the cumulative outcomes of high cholesterol and world class calorie meals finally got me and i almost paid the right price.

I have begun using various ways of treating my cholesterol as being a precaution. I figure that the Statin Throughout southern california using will bring the levels of cholesterol down and it does an excellent job but I figure that havin their extra arrow in my quiver as we say, made good sense. One of many extra things I probably did too is attend a low fat, happinesslifetime. com low cholesterol diet. Now don't get me wrong I am still obtaining a hamburger sometimes with mozerella but not nearly as often as prior years. Now my hamburgers may be the maybe one every a couple of weeks. I have cut all these lovely crispy fries out totally to one side a small one in some instances from my wife's plate and ask pretty much adhered to my doctor's tips about the food line.

The alternative methods anyway i use are all found in the local health food retail store. One method has behind them kelp, barley green and pasta. This has really been very useful for wonders for my wife and i am using it. She takes a level teaspoon in 6-8 ounces of water triple a day before she eats. I don't have any numbers from her cholesterol but mine may possibly be an down around 200. My good cholesterol is up in the 80's furthermore to bad down around 20 some. I have been using it for about 3 days and haven't had any trouble. I'm hesitant to give the name of the product but I am sure you happen to be able to find this process by telling the clerk full what the main materials and content are. I am shop for your experience with it so direct an email at

No comments:

Post a Comment