Thursday, June 27, 2013

Iced Green Tea Saved Me From My Diet Coke Addiction

I hate to face it, especially being a certified fitness, but I was attached Diet Coke. I'm simply no coffee drinker, so I thought I needed a replacing drink for coffee to give me that morning buzz, that liquid kick-start. I knew drinking diet soda wasn't excellent for me, actually no soda is good for you and I you learn wasn't drinking it for was a "diet" softdrink, I just liked the flavor of it better than it is regular soda. I've read tons of articles on obviously of soda, especially diet sodas through the use of artificial chemical sweeteners (the hazards of artificial sweeteners is the entire other topic! ), but I notice myself living in denial.

I thought to my opinion hell, it's my only vice and how bad could a few a little while be? But after some deep thought I think overall that being a health and wellness professional and a firm believer i should always practice what i preach, I knew I would love to kick this slow-moving habit. As with all nasty, I knew this one wasn't large advertisement easy.

Like quitting doing a bad habit, be the virus smoking, not exercising and over-eating, the first step would be to admit to myself could it yes, I am a diet Coke addict. Then I knew I had to commit to change in my life and make myself realize the hard work I was facing to kick this unhealthy habit. I am just also a believer inside of "moderation, " which means every once in awhile having a diet Coke right after i really craved it would certainly be OK, but the key is never to abuse the particular one golden privilege.

In my quest to choose a healthier beverage I was confident iced black tea (un-sweetened) and very quickly after started doing some research on Green tea. I used to so totally blown away to your many health benefits of Their tea and since made iced and hot Teas my new beverage to choose from. I think after you might read the following you will probably do the same.

From my research I did on Their tea, it's a clear incontrovertible fact for centuries the Chinese have developed the many health and medical benefits of this remarkable tea. To be honest so it didn't come as shocking that the Chinese these people were hip to Green tea, they have been way before the curve in regards to preventative and alternative medicine for years.

Green (and Black) tea originated the Camellia Sinensis went up by. Research shows that Their tea is rich in Catechin Polyphenols, especially Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which is a proven and potent de-oxidizing.

The difference between the two would tea leaves are processed in distinctive ways. Green tea has left are steamed which may prevent the compound Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), also known as Epigallocatechin 3- gallate from your being oxidized. On the other hand Black tea leaves come from fermented tea leaves resulting in the Epigallocatechin gallate compound being changed. The change in the necessary EGCG compound in African american tea greatly lowers the positive health with the tea.

Centuries ago, the Chinese first used Their tea as a natural way to treat headache and depression, but over the times research has proven that Green tea is a good component in the taking out the several forms of Cancer. (Studies show that properties of Green tea aids in slowing the increase of cancer cells).

Green tea also may be as a treatment and helps treatments Cardiovascular Disease, Impaired Immune Function, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory reaction, regulating body temperature.

A traditional use of Their tea is to control blood sugars in your system.

Researchers passionately support the evidence that the employment of Green tea will help prevent the development of Type 1-Diabetes and slows the growth and development of the diseases once it's developed.

Green tea enhances proper digestion, improves intellectual processes, and medical studies suggests it slows performing Alzheimer's as well for Parkinson's Disease.

There is substantial research signifying that Green tea lowers total Cholesterol Periods and significantly improves exactely good cholesterol - HIGH-DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN or High-Density Lipoproteins in order to bad cholesterol- LDL perfectly as Low-Density Lipoproteins.

The American Journal associated with those Clinical Nutrition published a research that was conducted using University of Geneva there are Switzerland that stated, drinking Their tea raises the metabolism and increases weight - loss. Wow, what great news for dieters to replace that diet soda from a glass of iced or hot Extract of green tea.

Drinking Green tea also reduces acquire waterborne illnesses heart diseases, heart attack and stroke by diminishing the intense risk of Thrombosis, newer and interesting . condition in which a blood clot is inside a vein or artery, any dangerous loss of circulation to the area served by the rest vessel. If it rebates away, it often goes to the lungs causing pulmonary embolism.

Green tea can also help prevent tooth decay and promote oral health. Just as its bacteria-destroying abilities help in prevent food poisoning, will also kill the bacteria that can cause dental plaque.

Green tea can also be found in happinesslifetime. com beauty products. It delays capacity cell aging, soothes and never heals stressed skin, firms skin and balances tone and assists prevent and repair sun damage.

What can't Green extract of green tea do?

We now selected to educate all a lot of our training clients, yoga and martial arts students using Fitness Underground-Los Angeles about can drinking Green tea.








If you have any questions please ask a certified trainer! Contact Us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment