Saturday, February 15, 2014

How to Lower Your Cholesterol - One Healthy and Delicious Way

I was still stunned to read my cholesterol levels where above 395 people left my doctors area, I was 40 years old, not a smoker, but not only drinking, physically active. How was this happening to me from the very first. The doctors words still resonating at my head; we have to save on cholesterol!

Lots of thoughts started crossing my thoughts, the main one feeling that my family has a history of predisposition to everything sickness related close to medical books; cancer, cardiac arrest, diabetes, stroke, etc. where ever you look, we have it.

On surface of that my wife was working with a full time passionate romance within a book of recipes within the wonderful Mexican traditional food and therefore I was bother passionate affair with the food of that relationship. Admired God, nobody cooks friendly to the environment chicken enchiladas like one!

But anyway back to try my more worrisome understand that day. It came to my mind what could happen to my three great wow kids and my loving wonderful wife if one day I wasn't able to take care and work with them anymore and all in direction of scarring words heart condition, clogged arteries and so on, I was determined to get rid of it.

And as anyone nowadays, I resorted to a good keypad and computer screen to do your homework about proven methods to fight down my cholesterol levels as well as the advise from my doctor and found out that oatmeal is very good at lowering blood cholesterol, not the instant type however these Steel Cut Oats.

This type of oats are not designed in flakes like the most preferred oats we know but are grain-shaped, cut into not too many pieces, they take longer to prep (I cook enough for two days uninterruptedly with fat free milk for around thirty minutes, I eat one portion in the morning for breakfast and save the other portion on provides a fridge for next nights breakfast)

This Steel Cut Oats have creamy and nutty flavor like and to be a honey, fruit, a few slivered almonds and some cinnamon powder in the mix is an efficient and healthy cholesterol cut back on breakfast. I started taking this oatmeal breakfast shortly after we ended our daily romance one of those delicious but fat laden Mexican dishes my wife was cooking day in and time out for our family, I still have my very own green chicken enchiladas plate every now and then but without the thousands of melted cheese and gallons of Mexican cream i made use of to pour in michael's plates before.

The important part simple fact after 3 months of having a low fat diet and with this delicious oatmeal dish absolutely no my cholesterol level was actually 170 and it had remained like this since. Of course I have that breakfast enter, stick to the slim diet and do small exercise.

What makes this oats so beneficial is soluble fiber which becomes a gel type substance that when in the digestive region traps the bile written the liver for digestion purposes and since this bile contains cholesterol the removed when one reaches the restroom the body needs more cholesterol to produce bile proper takes it from the actual bloodstream, one more benefit for soluble fiber is that this also stabilizes your blood glucose levels so it wont purge so fast and the right way to go hungry for longer time frames, this might help you lose fat also, not a bad solution to start your day eh!

It had worked wonders myself and I hope it does that needs to be, its very easy find Steel Cut Oats. You may buy them at your specialized medical store or most home improvement stores, I buy it large quantities for around 80 cents a pound. It certainly beats to buy a open heart surgery.



I'm 46 years now and eat alot more sensibly, I take 30 minute walks 2 or 3 times a week and revel in being with my some folks, I believe worthy doing whatever it takes to be healthy so i can be around them. Because it's one delicious easy solution to accomplish that goal. So go and learn ways to bring down cholesterol.

No comments:

Post a Comment