Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Would You Like to Make Staying on a Diet Easy? Try it My Way

First a caveat; This is usually a very unscientific opinion produced from reading some reports and following peoples' experience with different diets and by myself experience, described below. Make no mistake Ive no intention of promoting or advertising a precise diet. This is just to help people who have had a difficult time sticking to a as well as therefore gave up.

I tried dieting only a few times because I generally have zero weight problem (but no need to envy me I have sufficient other problems). The reason I went on a diet for a time of late was; My husband who came down to advised by his doctor to lose excess weight or he was at risk of Diabetes Two rapidly.

I knew he was never going to do it unless I went dieting also. I had put on a little more pounds so I figured I may lose those also. I am a habitual worrier which appears to be keep my weight down usually.

The diet I chosen was one of quarry combination of higher protein that has a different twist, which means I was never going to follow it exactly. I reckon that high protein diets is considered the healthiest and the easiest to adhere to. In short some of your meals staid almost the same much like our breakfast. I believe it is most important to so that you can breakfast. I was not really without orange juice or alternatively banana daily.

By substituting sugar along with other sweeteners and cooking not to flour products I removed a number of carbohydrates from our food stuff. The dinner and breakfast time was mostly meats (beef, chicken, pork, fish) and vegetables and/or other protein foods like eggs which are often quite healthy essentially. I eat an egg of times for breakfast and still have high good cholesterol (HDL) and low bad cholesterol (LDL).

These days if your good cuts of meat have become more expensive it is fine for some to stick with hamburger meat, chicken, tuna kind etc. Some vegetables can also be rich in proteins like: beans. dried peas, legumes (anything grown to some other pod).

Now the clincher for achievement of my Dieting "style". I RESTRICTED THE DIETARY PLAN TO ONLY 5 DAYS IN A BLUE MOON. SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS PROBABLY ARE - DIET FREE. This would mean on weekends we would certainly eat our normal 3 meals daily including desserts like ice-cream and an intermittent alcoholic drink if useful; wine, or beer or just cocktails. What I sense you are stress is - every person ate normally without "pigging out".

Both we lost weight a much more slowly but still timely enough. My husband's doctor was pleased in which we didn't have any problem with staying on the vitamins. I believe that is the only way to go on a food choices. I also think this will probably work with all the other Diet as well. The only way to find out is to enjoy. Good luck!



D. SweitzerT.

As mentioned through to the article; I mostly used other people's experiences and some articles I read in many instances. My own experience and television news and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment