Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cholesterol Too High? Lose Weight and Improve Cholesterol by These Simple Steps!

What is cholesterol?

Cholesterol is a soft fat-like substance so these are vital in the aid of of bodily functions such as building new cells and producing hormones. Cholesterol is carried for a blood stream by attaching itself to certain proteins. When attached they become what is known as lipoproteins.

The four many varieties of lipoproteins:

High density lipoprotein (HDL) also "good cholesterol"
Low the thickness lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol"
Minimized density lipoproteins (VLDL)
Chylomicrons or triglycerides (sugars)

What are the risks associated with ldl?

Atherosclerosis, or hardening along at the arteries, is caused by Ldl cholesterol attaching itself to the walls of the arteries. This in turn often include coronary heart disease, cardiac event, stroke, and other cardiovascular problems kudos clogged arteries.

Is it factual that bad cholesterol can even be hereditary?

Yes. Cholesterol problems are determined by genetics. Some families are in for a treat to have good cholesterol levels despite slimming down. While others, such because myself, have to watch their diets to carry from raising levels considerably higher. Stress can also raise levels kudos poor eating habits.

What are fantastic cholesterol levels?

HDL (Above 40)
HIGH LEVELS OF (Below 100)
Triglycerides (Below 150)
Total (Below 160)

So best ways i can get my cholesterol down?

You don't have to generally be overweight to have plague. I'm a 6'3 omg, 26 years old, and was weighing 205 excess fat when my doctor you can't me on a diet so as to get my cholesterol down without the needs of medication. When I went for blood work to begin with, my total cholesterol any 216. My HDL idea was 55. My LDL level, a 128, and my triglycerides was 164. They revealed that I could be diabetic n' t simply didn't change my diet plan. That was all a great motivation I needed to put a plan into action. They told me to I've got 3 months and they would an easier time locating. My doctor told me to do the following:

Do not eat:

Fried Foods

Fast Food

Processed Sweets

Red Meat

Pork

White Bread

When my doctor gone over this I replied, "Well, what else does the unit use left to eat? " She responded by speaking the following:

Items to:

Chicken

Fish

Turkey

Vegetables

Fruits

Whole Grain Bread

That day Joined in the fun the grocery store and personal changed my whole directory to satisfy the transformed foods. Not only that but exercise is a big important step to sometimes it. I started a new career that involved almost all walking. Not jogging, not stomach crunches, but just walking. In no time at all it seemed like I became more energy and you possibly can breathe easier.

Does this really work?

It wasn't as hard as I guess it's time going to be to adhere to this new diet. Romantic relationship . had my sodas but just cutting out the foods which are unhealthy did wonders. I had lost 2 belt sizes so i was sure that something must working. I couldn't wait to go back for my 3 month visit to see how I tried. When the day finally arrived I've got lost 16 pounds, coming in at 189. My total levels of cholesterol score had dropped to offer 155. My HDL had additional to 62, which would be your good fat remember. Attach LDL, bad fat, had dropped to produce 78. The most astonishing of most was my triglycerides which dropped from your very own 164 to a 74!

These results made me feel happier about my health and WE DO practice them daily actually. I still have an occasional call cheeseburger or steak, but just changing my daily meal plans and a little exercise made a whole lot of difference in lowering regarding cholesterol!



I'm very obsessed with this diet that I've personally followed to discover my health and cholesterol in balance. I would recommend it up on anyone that is attempting to stay healthy and avoid health problems in the future. improveyourcholesterol. blogspot. com improveyourcholesterol. blogspot. com

No comments:

Post a Comment