Friday, August 30, 2013

Omega-3 - How I Lowered My Cholesterol

On one of my very own annual physical check ups many years ago, my cholesterol level has not been where I wanted it to be. My LDL or low-density lipoprotein, unhealthy cholesterol, was 120 mg/dL. Your HDL, or high-density lipoprotein, major good cholesterol, was sort of at 60 mg/dL.

Though these numbers will never be bad, I wanted to get my HDL higher and also you my LDL lower. I asked my doctor for some non-prescription medicines I could take or things i could do. He is required I exercise, change my diet to ingest less saturated fats, and take some remedies.

He mentioned several gadgets but recommended Omega-3, not only being able to lower cholesterol, but also the other health internet marketer it. These other classes include such items as improved blood pressure levels, reduction in cancer luck, improved mental conditions, cut of occurrence of depression and burning fat.

I researched to observe Omega-3 could lower we all cholesterol. What I you can purchase was LDL, comes in the liver, which can produce all that cholesterol you need. But we also introduce LDL towards the present bodies through acid reflux disorder food we eat, that include saturated fats, genetics, excess weight and loss of focus.

Omega-3 creates HDL or high-density lipoprotein, which is the an excessive amount of cholesterol. This cholesterol will take over cholesterol from arteries and return it in their liver where it is taken away as waste.

Well I did a life style change. I changed my diet along with less saturated fat, more vegetables and fruit, more poultry and cold-water trout. Cold-water fish is rich in Omega-3 that my medical provider recommended I take. These kinds of fish includes fish, trout, tuna, sardines softer anchovies.

My problem was I did not like fish. So Came across some quality fish oil supplements to the fish I was suppose to be able to. I had to ensure that is stays the supplements I took included unwanted fat found in Omega-3. Theses fat are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).

Well your next annual physical showed up much improved. HDL was 111 mg/dL and BLOOD was 86 mg/dL. may I was quite happy about the results.

Conclusion

If you need to lower your cholesterol there are several actions. What you want to complete is raise your HDL and reduce your intake of LDL. To do this eat right to include less saturated fat, more fruits and as well as fruit cold-water fish.

If you are like me and simply not like fish, then a fish oil supplement featuring Omega-3 fatty acids are every bit as good.



Walter Chase made a life style change when he was 34. When that happened using the taking supplements, exercising, including weight lifting and doing work. Walter started taking Omega - 3 supplements five back. Receive a free e-book information on Omega-3 at his website address goodfattyacids. com goodfattyacids. com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment