Monday, August 12, 2013

High Cholesterol - My Reverse Treatment Test

First off, and too importantly, let me start by saying there will not be a single doctor charged that will support perhaps probably recommend my teens experiment.

For as long it may possibly be remember, or at least in the past 25 years I it has been established diagnosed with high cholesterol and heavy triglycerides. My cholesterol has been to 330 and my triglycerides all the way to 525 - that I know of. Doctors did not at all times keep share their test results with me, but they never could understand why I was even on the other hand alive. Yes, before i hear you ask, the LDL has been high same. That has reached 214.

Apparently, if your cholesterol is expired 199 the statistics think you , yourself are approaching death. For your triglycerides after the gauge reaches 149, they will start digging your life-threatening. When the LDL is expired 99 and some other type of factors are in status, they just start clothing layer you up.

Over recent years, I have been on a large number of prescription medications that were presupposed to control cholesterol, but, that they no impact on my very own test results. My medical help swore I smoked, available, never exercised, lived on fried and fast food, and lived and worked creating a stressful environment. None of which was, or is, the suitable.

In fairness, I will admit we did start smoking we was about 8 or 9 years of age. I would swipe their daddy's Camel's. At my worst, in my earliest pens adulthood, I was smoking up to 5 packs a evening. Keep in mind which not lighting a cigarette and laying it down, I was compulsive about smoking repeatedly the other and lighting them off your family. By the time There we were in my 20's, My partner and i tumors in my neck of the guitar, so I quit smoking cigarettes. That was 40 yrs ago.

My life has been spent on the streets, living in hotels last but not least eating in restaurants so eating correctly was not always an option or otherwise not practiced. In records 15-20 years, however, Having been cooking my meals, coming from scratch, using processed ingredients the very least ,.

I am a conscientious shopper and cannot remember the last time My spouse and i something in the cart and wouldn't read the ingredients parcels. The doctors had convinced me that we was to eat the no cholesterol. If the label and also a recipe indicated cholesterol - or relatively high-cholesterol, it did not decide on purchased or cooked. Issues related to not purchasing or cooking high levels of meals was second nature for my part. It does not matter I eat or did not eat, it never stressed my cholesterol issues.

Yes, I get some exercise regularly. I am not addicting compulsive about it , nor spend hours at might, but, I am on the go and do what I am able to or feel like. The greatest number of exercise does not segment my cholesterol issues.

Let us not disregard the homeopathic, vitamins, minerals, and folklore deal with cholesterol issues also. I have probably tried all and spent a fortune a little too. None of these masterpieces affected my cholesterol difficulties.

Years ago, in my young adult life, I had an intermittent social drink. Now I really need one drink every ages.

As a true possesor, I own my own business and are independent. There is a minimum of stress because I control how the I do what, to whom. I am a presenter and lecture; and I host a device club and own your personal computer learning center where I teach people proven tips for software and computers. My oh my, and I have written three books and enquire of a publishing company.

I were living, worked or traveled everywhere we look in the US, comes to four continents, and been globally. My goal is to become the remaining three land masses, South America, South Cameras and Antarctica.

In fairness to medicines, I will tell you what i have learned techniques about "hypercholesterolemia" - advantageous word. That big word means bloodstream pressure cholesterol. Having high blood cholesterol in the blood is not a disease, it is a metabolic derangement that is considered secondary to diverse diseases. It also can generate many diseases, most predominantly, cardiovascular disease.

Lipoproteins carry cholesterol inside bloodstream. When the levels of are elevated, abnormalities answer. Cholesterol levels are generally silently suffering through diet, genetic factors, and arsenic intoxication other diseases, such since diabetes and an underactive thyroid gland. In all the places I have forever lived, and all the doctors I have seen in my life, all performed an LDL Receptor test on me to understand the best if I had the genetics. No one ever looked into my thyroid.

What we learn, is that after we listen and read, we learn. Medicine is a science but not all doctors are good at the science. Now I realize I'm not much of a doctor and a little information or knowledge can be dangerous, and we should tend not to self-diagnose - but, you will never know your body best?

Here is one area to ponder. Have you been diagnosed and are treated with arthritis? Do next you have cholesterol issues? Did you know that cholesterol issues can lead to cholesterol deposits or patches at tendons or joints that may lead to deformities or pain? If they want, is your problem levels of, or is it osteo-arthritis?

Anyway, I digress. The catch is, what did I do in order to turn my cholesterol discovering around?

I went within a "high cholesterol, low carbohydrate" sustenance. For the first time in extended time, I am eating omelettes and meat to my personal heart's content. Every days I eat eggs with the bacon or sausage. For lunch and dinner, I have whatever meat Need be, in any quantity Need be - even liver. The starchy carbs have left my diet all the way up because I believe we need some of everything to remain reasonable healthy. But, it is undoubtedly a rare occasion when SIMPLY eat pasta, potatoes merely breads. Incidentally, it unquestionably amazing how many items are truly high in all kinds of sugar. That was an education inside of it.

Understand this was a risky venture for me, and i am doing it without and also a doctor's supervision. Other than my cholesterol issues I'm going in excellent health. But alternatively, there are numerous doctors and hospitals in easy reach of where I live turf would be knew that if We were into trouble, help was exit.

Now, my findings. Within three months, my cholesterol had dipped from 231 to 217. In four months, it was started with 181. The triglycerides dropped in three months from 374 to 224. Projected chronic heart disease ratio went down from 5. 4 put together 4. 8. Do I think better, absolutely! Is this experiment suitable for others? That is never ! my call.

After soon, I will be ially my cholesterol medication as well as see how just due to being on this test diet could impact my cholesterol sprain. If you are kept busy, follow me, I stop you posted.








columbiacountypc. org/ComputerTips. aspx columbiacountypc. org/ComputerTips. aspx

I routinely publish on my site computer tips. Drop by occasionally. If you have a distinctive issue or questions, email me and I will send you an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment